Galerie von JLMatterer - Gallery from JLMatterer

** Öffentliches Forum - Für alles das, was in keine der anderen Rubriken passt!

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Butch, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Butch, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Dragons of Castle Rock

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Donnerstag 13. April 2017, 17:10

I recently got the castle from 3269, sometimes called Castle Rock. It was from Ebay & incomplete with no klickies or accessories, & missing just a few castle pieces, such as windows & ladders, etc. I hope to replace all castle parts that are missing but am not worried about the rest. It was a good price & I am glad to include it with my castles. I took it out for photographs, but the sun was VERY bright & harsh that day; most shots were ruined by sunspots but I saved what I could. These aren't the greatest pictures but I had fun & that's what matters.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Re: Galerie von JLMatterer - Gallery from JLMatterer

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Dienstag 25. April 2017, 23:46

JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Samstag 6. Mai 2017, 14:20

Today marks my 2nd year as a Playmobil collector. I started on May 6, 2015, when I ordered 4768 Lion Knight with Training Dummy from Amazon. I remember seeing it advertised online & thinking it was kinda neat. I had no idea what that would lead to. Here is a list of most of what I have today, at least as far as set numbers go. I think I've acquired some nice booty over the last 24 months.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Pottery 6524

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Montag 8. Mai 2017, 01:41

I went to Beatty Park intending to set-up a much different display, only to discover that I had left the bag with all the clickies at home and had just packed the new Pottery 6524. However, since I'm still nursing 4 broken ribs, I was only capable of taking a few shots before I had to quit, so I was glad to have not brought a lot of stuff. I've been trying to have at least 3 of every steck house I can find, so I'll be getting 2 more of these.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Freitag 26. Mai 2017, 19:26

The trolls are outstanding! :great :great :great
Which software do you use?
Dynamic Photo HDR 6 combined with Dynamic Auto Painter Pro 4.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Montag 5. Juni 2017, 00:29

I'm still collecting dragons. I was very glad to get the new Super 4 dragon directly from a seller in Malta & will probably get another one eventually, as it's spiffy.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Samstag 17. Juni 2017, 14:33

[ externes Bild ]

___________________________________________________________________________________

[ externes Bild ]

___________________________________________________________________________________

[ externes Bild ]

[ externes Bild ]
Antworten